Tyler
חבר מתקדם

מיני פרופיל
תאריך הצטרפות: Jul 2013
הודעות: 417

Tyler לא מחובר  

Question עזרה עם Facebook App Review

אהלן חברים,
מצטער אבל אני פשוט עשה COPY PASTE למה שכתבתי באחד הפורומים בחו"ל, במידה ומישהו ישמח לעזור ומתקשה עם האנגלית אז אכתוב את הפוסט בעברית.
לא מתוך עצלנות, אלא נטו כי אני חייב לזוז לחתונה עוד 3 דקות

so I made a web based FB app. submitted it for review because I need 3 more permissions (not the basic one) for new functions that I want to add in my site (Which is very active). I submitted it for review 12 days before, and after 10 days I decided to cancel it and re-submit (I thought it's a bug because a year ago a review took no more than 3 days).

Right now i'm still waiting for more than 48 hours already and still nothing.

My site is down because users can't login while the app is in development mode. I can't continue like that, my site is down for 12 days and I can't keep it down for a whole month, i'll lose all my users. As I said the site is very active, and keeping it down for that long is hurting bad the business.

Is there any way to make the app "Live" but still manage to be approved? Because from what I understood, all apps that request new permissions should stay in Development mode until the review is done because only in this mode the Facebook Checker can access the un-approved permissions, while in Live Mode he will be able to access only the basic ones and then he will just deny my request.

Your thoughts?

I don't think we should harm our businesses like that and shut down our sites for more than 20 days just because the review process is slow. I think Facebook must find a way that sites will be able to be active while the review of the app also will continue and it will not harm it.

Thanks.
השב

חברים פעילים הצופים באשכול זה: 1 (0 חברים ו- 1 אורחים)

כלים לאשכול
תצורת הצגה

חוקי פירסום