הרשם שאלות ותשובות רשימת חברים לוח שנה הודעות מהיום

חזור   הוסטס - פורום אחסון האתרים הגדול בישראל > מסחר > בקשות אחסון (הכל כלול)

|!|

השב

כלים לאשכול תצורת הצגה
ישן 22-01-10, 18:30   # 1
vadimg88
חבר מתקדם
דירוג מסחר: (0)

מיני פרופיל
תאריך הצטרפות: Feb 2008
גיל: 36
הודעות: 710

vadimg88 לא מחובר  

Looking for either a reseller hosting plan or a VPS

Hi,

I am looking for a server hosting, It can be either a reseller plan or a VPS (preferred), That will have high transfer rate for both users in the united states and Israel. I was told that achieving that will be hard since the servers will have to be located either in the US or in Israel but not in both.
The last hosting i used was site5.com and although the speed was fair for users in both locations, The plan had it's limitations i couldn't work with. I also own a VPS over at loads.co.il, Avi and the rest of the staff did a great job during the year i was hosting my websites but i am looking for a slightly better service and most importantly monitoring of the server.
Here is my "A MUST" list and "Preferred" list in a chronological order top items being the most important.

The server needs to be a Linux server only (Debian is preferred).

Server Specs:

At least 50GB of hard disk space.
At least 150GB of monthly data transfer.
At least 1024GB of Memory.
PHP 5 With the PDO, GD, SOAP, SSL Enabled.
Apache 2+ with mod_rewrite, mod_deflate, mod_gzip, mod_ssl Enabled.

MUST:

- Have fair transfer rate both in upload and download for users from the US and Israel.
- Full 24/7 support, I a developer not a system administrator so i will need some help and monitoring over the servers in case something goes wrong like server/disk failures and/or questions regarding certain features needed installed or altered.
- PHP must run as a module, Not in CGI mode.
- Ability to modify, Add, Edit and delete PHP extensions and apache modules.
- Ability to serve different PHP Configuration file (php.ini) for different websites.
- Under $100
- Ability to test the server for a few minutes before paying for it to get a slight chance to see how it operates.

Preferred:

- Cpanel is preferred but not required.
- US Based hosting is preferred but not required.
- Ability to pay using Paypal is preferred but not required.
- Access to support using Ticket system and Instant Chat is *Highly* preferred but not required.

I am not sure if those features are complicated or not but if anyone knows some hosting company that can server those features please let me know as well.

Please post all your comments in this topic and not via private message as i won't be able to get notified about them.

Thanks.

ישן 22-01-10, 20:20   # 2
yonatan
I am root

מיני פרופיל
תאריך הצטרפות: Oct 2005
מיקום: אשדוד
גיל: 38
הודעות: 3,910

yonatan לא מחובר  

Hi,

As i can see, your main target is to host both to the US and to Israel, while keeping it at the best quality you can have for both peers.
I do strongly recommend hosting in Europe, which we provide
our VPS hardware nodes are located in France, which can be considered as in the middle of both locations physically , and sounds like the best spot to support your needs.

the VPS plan that will cover all your needs is called VPS3
you can review the specs on our webpage at http://www.beastserv.com/vps.html
you may also want to look at the VPS4 plan , which is also very powerful and in general will hold perfectly the most common hosting applications to date.

Connectivity of our servers are 1gbps dedicated port per hardware node.
We support around the clock, via support tickets , you can see our client area at https://www.beastserv.com

I do see a conflict in your demand, which is personal php.ini files for users, while running php as a module and not as CGI,
as seen in the php manual : http://www.php.net/manual/en/configu...e.per-user.php
If you do know a method that will let us implement your requirement while running with mod_php, and not cgi mode , please feel free to provide us with more information about it, we will be glad to configure a costume setting for you. ( we like challenges )

As for control panels, all VPS servers come with DirectAdmin control panel ( no extra fee ), if you require cPanel license it will cost you extra $10 per month.

As i wrote, we have a support ticket system, and a live chat system.

the offer is :

VPS3 plan
Memory 1024 MB
Hard Drive 50 GB
Traffic 1 TB
costs $59/month

or
VPS4 plan
Memory 2048 MB
Hard Drive 100 GB
Traffic 2 TB
costs $80/month

Debian is available - Lenny and Etch

it is totally up to you to decide which plan suits you.
also note that you can upgrade at ANY given time to the higher package.

feel free to contact us with any further questions regarding our services, we will be glad to assist you.
https://www.beastserv.com/submitticket.php

Sincerely
Yonatan ,
Beastserv Team.

Last edited by yonatan; 22-01-10 at 20:52..
ישן 22-01-10, 20:50   # 3
SlipY
מ מנ מנה מנהל בהוסטס
עסק רשום [ ? ]

מיני פרופיל
מיקום: מושב אודים
גיל: 35
הודעות: 2,615
Send a message via Skype™ to SlipY

SlipY לא מחובר  

Hi Vince
First of all im reffering to something you wrote:
"I was told that achieving that will be hard since the servers will have to be located either in the US or in Israel but not in both."

Thats not correct since if your budget allowes you , you are able to purchase a cluster which will supply your need for USA and IL users.

Anyway a VPS plan located in Israel with the following:
Disk Space: 73GB SCSI
RAM: 1024MB DDR ECC REG
Connection: 10Mbit private connection World wide ( no traffic limit )
Control Panel: DirectAdmin 64BIT
Operating system: CentOS 5.4 64BIT
Firewall: Sense 2.1
24X7 Tech support via phone
Cost: 99$ / month

Payment Via Paypal
For any information you can contact us via:
MSN: asaf_fridman@hotmail.co.il
Phone: 972-50-7640009 (IL Line(
Email: admin@x-site.co.il
[ נייד: 050-764-0009 ][ טלפון 073-7972444 ][ פקס 073-7972443 ] [ מייל admin@xsc.co.il ]
ישן 22-01-10, 21:43   # 4
vadimg88
חבר מתקדם

מיני פרופיל

vadimg88 לא מחובר  

yonatan Thanks, Those plans look great. I like how the VPS4 hosting sound. I am looking for a hosting solution for a period of at least a year, At first i will pay for the first month and see how it goes, If it works fine i will either pay upfront for an entire year or half a year depends on resources at that time.

Yes, I saw the problem with CGI Mode and php.ini files per user, So lets just leave it alone and i will use .htaccess files to do the necessary changes. But being able to edit the php.ini file is something i will need to be able to do.

Most of the websites i will be hosting will be galleries, But i will have some other websites such as blogs, communities and probably a portal. Nothing too major.

Does your company offer a money back guarantee for at least the first 30 days? I am just asking since i did order a hosting plan that did not suite my needs and money back was not issued since they do not supply it. So i would rather pay for the first month and see if that works well and meets my needs and then either pay for another X months or cancel the hosting account and get a refund.

I was wondering about the "Shared 1GBPS Per VPS" what does that mean? Is that the actual link speed to and from the websites?

Another thing is that if something happens to the server that needs human attention your responsible for fixing it as soon as possible? In other words the maintenance is handled by your staff and is included in the price?

I am eagerly waiting for your response to maybe even start working together today.

Thanks again.

ישן 22-01-10, 22:51   # 5
beastserv
חסום

מיני פרופיל
תאריך הצטרפות: Mar 2009
מיקום: באר שבע
גיל: 47
הודעות: 732
Send a message via Skype™ to beastserv

beastserv לא מחובר  

ציטוט:
נכתב במקור על ידי vadimg88 צפה בהודעה
yonatan Thanks, Those plans look great. I like how the VPS4 hosting sound. I am looking for a hosting solution for a period of at least a year, At first i will pay for the first month and see how it goes, If it works fine i will either pay upfront for an entire year or half a year depends on resources at that time.

Yes, I saw the problem with CGI Mode and php.ini files per user, So lets just leave it alone and i will use .htaccess files to do the necessary changes. But being able to edit the php.ini file is something i will need to be able to do.

Most of the websites i will be hosting will be galleries, But i will have some other websites such as blogs, communities and probably a portal. Nothing too major.

Does your company offer a money back guarantee for at least the first 30 days? I am just asking since i did order a hosting plan that did not suite my needs and money back was not issued since they do not supply it. So i would rather pay for the first month and see if that works well and meets my needs and then either pay for another X months or cancel the hosting account and get a refund.

I was wondering about the "Shared 1GBPS Per VPS" what does that mean? Is that the actual link speed to and from the websites?

Another thing is that if something happens to the server that needs human attention your responsible for fixing it as soon as possible? In other words the maintenance is handled by your staff and is included in the price?

I am eagerly waiting for your response to maybe even start working together today.

Thanks again.

Hello, we do let you test your server for a day or two before you have to pay for the server in order to see the speeds, latencies and location of the server.
At the same time you will feel the support system we provide along with the product. We do not have money back guarantees policies but we do let you test your server and know that it will meet your needs.

Each server we have has a 1GBPS connection up and down and privet (not shared) there for the VPS containers that are on the same server shares its resources, we do guarantee to have at all times at least 100MBPS available to your VPS. (it is not the speed it is the bandwidth)
Please contact us for the test speeds links.

We do respond real fast as we have support technicians from Israel, UK and USA there for we cover 24/7 time sales and support.
The VPS plans are managed and we do help you with any matter.
For 3rd side software you need to have support (like VB forums or any other software that is not related with the operating system of the server or hard where)

We will be very happy to start working with you, we can move the websites over to our servers on demand for you no extra charge

Oren a.
Securehost.co.il / Beastserv.com
ישן 22-01-10, 22:55   # 6
vadimg88
חבר מתקדם

מיני פרופיל

vadimg88 לא מחובר  

Then i would like to have the VPS4 server started i can pay for it after i give it a test run. Please PM the information you will need to make it happen.

Thanks.
ישן 22-01-10, 23:51   # 7
beastserv
חסום

מיני פרופיל
תאריך הצטרפות: Mar 2009
מיקום: באר שבע
גיל: 47
הודעות: 732
Send a message via Skype™ to beastserv

beastserv לא מחובר  

ציטוט:
נכתב במקור על ידי vadimg88 צפה בהודעה
Then i would like to have the VPS4 server started i can pay for it after i give it a test run. Please PM the information you will need to make it happen.

Thanks.
DONE
ישן 23-01-10, 11:37   # 8
SITEAM
משתמש - היכל התהילה
עסק רשום [?]

מיני פרופיל
גיל: 49
הודעות: 1,191

SITEAM לא מחובר  

Hello,

Please check our US hosting @ http://www.serverleague.com.
US based hosting.
You can choose from 3 different packages or build your own
השב

חברים פעילים הצופים באשכול זה: 1 (0 חברים ו- 1 אורחים)

חוקי פירסום