תאריך הצטרפות: Mar 2009
מיקום: באר שבע
גיל: 47
הודעות: 732
Send a message via Skype™ to beastserv

beastserv לא מחובר  

ציטוט:
נכתב במקור על ידי vadimg88 צפה בהודעה
yonatan Thanks, Those plans look great. I like how the VPS4 hosting sound. I am looking for a hosting solution for a period of at least a year, At first i will pay for the first month and see how it goes, If it works fine i will either pay upfront for an entire year or half a year depends on resources at that time.

Yes, I saw the problem with CGI Mode and php.ini files per user, So lets just leave it alone and i will use .htaccess files to do the necessary changes. But being able to edit the php.ini file is something i will need to be able to do.

Most of the websites i will be hosting will be galleries, But i will have some other websites such as blogs, communities and probably a portal. Nothing too major.

Does your company offer a money back guarantee for at least the first 30 days? I am just asking since i did order a hosting plan that did not suite my needs and money back was not issued since they do not supply it. So i would rather pay for the first month and see if that works well and meets my needs and then either pay for another X months or cancel the hosting account and get a refund.

I was wondering about the "Shared 1GBPS Per VPS" what does that mean? Is that the actual link speed to and from the websites?

Another thing is that if something happens to the server that needs human attention your responsible for fixing it as soon as possible? In other words the maintenance is handled by your staff and is included in the price?

I am eagerly waiting for your response to maybe even start working together today.

Thanks again.

Hello, we do let you test your server for a day or two before you have to pay for the server in order to see the speeds, latencies and location of the server.
At the same time you will feel the support system we provide along with the product. We do not have money back guarantees policies but we do let you test your server and know that it will meet your needs.

Each server we have has a 1GBPS connection up and down and privet (not shared) there for the VPS containers that are on the same server shares its resources, we do guarantee to have at all times at least 100MBPS available to your VPS. (it is not the speed it is the bandwidth)
Please contact us for the test speeds links.

We do respond real fast as we have support technicians from Israel, UK and USA there for we cover 24/7 time sales and support.
The VPS plans are managed and we do help you with any matter.
For 3rd side software you need to have support (like VB forums or any other software that is not related with the operating system of the server or hard where)

We will be very happy to start working with you, we can move the websites over to our servers on demand for you no extra charge

Oren a.
Securehost.co.il / Beastserv.com