ישן 22-04-09, 19:44   # 1
uploa
חבר וותיק

מיני פרופיל
תאריך הצטרפות: Apr 2007
הודעות: 1,250
שלח הודעה באמצעות ICO אל uploa

uploa לא מחובר  

Question האם כל המידע שכתבתי נכון? (ויכוח על זכות קיומה של ישראל)

ציטוט:
I keep hearing that Israel took Palestinian land.
Funny, because there were no country or even a state called Palestine.
Kingdom of Jerusalem 1099–1187
Ayyubid Period 1187–1244
Mamluk Period 1244–1517
Ottoman Period 1517-1917
British Mandate 1917–1948
State of Israel: 1948 to present
No Palestine here.. or before.

Ah, you want to go by the Torah?
fine. "ישראל וממלכת כנען היא מדינת העברים"
שמות כ"ג.
(it says) Israel and the Canaan kingdom is the Hebrew's state.
Canaan kingdom is : Israel and Lebanon, the Palestinian Territories, plus adjoining coastal lands and parts of Jordan, Syria and northeastern Egypt.
Did we went to cry about the Arabs who took our land? no.

I forgot, you don't believe in the Torah \ The Christian bible, so lets give you a prof from your book, the Quran.
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]
זה מפוסט שכתבתי בפורום שכולנו מכירים בתור הפורום ה.. נסתפק באנטי-ישראלי, דיגיטלפוינט.
כבר קרה לי שכתבתי מידע לא נכון, אני מקווה שעכשיו הכל נכון.

אנא תקנו אותי אם טעיתי, ובכללי תגיבו בנושא, כדי שנראה להם שיש גם ישראלים בפורום.